TOWN OF MIDDLEFIELD
Decision of the Planning and Zoning Commission
At its September 13, 2017 regular meeting, the Commission voted to:
1. Approve the Application Submitted by Faisal Shamshad, Jafaria Association of Connecticut, One Meriden Road; Application for Special Permit or Special Exception for Caretaker Apartment.
2. Approve the Application Submitted by Samuel Albert Eddinger, 17 and 17A Louis Road; Termination of Subdivision.
3. Approve the Application Submitted by Scott Anderson, 384 Baileyville Road; Application for Home Occupation Plan Review, Dog Boarding and Training.
4. Approve the Application Submitted by Judith Salamandra-Corso; Subdivision/Corner of Long Hill Road and West Street; Consolidation of Two Lots into One.
5. Approve the Extension of Subdivision for Judith Salamandra-Corso; Subdivision/Corner of Long Hill Road and West Street to December 14, 2020. Subdivision has been modified into a two-lot parcel, approved September 13, 2017.
Dated in Middlefield, Connecticut this 14th day of September, 2017.
Planning and Zoning Commission
Town of Middlefield, Connecticut
Robert Johnson, Chairman
Publish on: September 15, 2017
cc: P&Z Members and Alternates
Samuel Albert Eddinger