Absentee Ballots – The Town Clerk’s Office is responsible for issuing, mailing and recording Absentee Ballots. Any qualified voter unable to vote due to the following reasons may obtain an Absentee Ballot.
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all election hours
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on election day
- Serving as an election official at a polling place other than their own
- Active service in the Armed Forces
How to apply:-
Applications for Absentee Ballots can be obtained from the Town Clerk, the Registrar of Voters, Democrat and Republican Headquarters, or at the Secretary of the State’s website. Click Here for Application.
Any qualified voter already out of town may have an application mailed to them. However, you must allow sufficient time for receiving and returning the application and the ballot.