Holiday closures and rescheduled days are announced on the Calendar page.
View the Durham Middlefield Interlocal Agreement Advisory Board (DMIAAB).
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Your Transfer Station flyer (PDF)
- Guide to Recycling “What’s In/What’s Out” Paper, Metal, Glass, and Plastic (PDF)
- Guide to Recycling “What’s In/What’s Out” Cartons (PDF)
- Guide to Recycling “What Do I Do with? (Search Tool), or, get the APP via the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Construction and Demolition Materials Management
Free Disposal Locations
Permits are renewable annually on July 1st.
Permits are purchased at the DMIAAB Transfer Station. The following is required:
- Annual fee of $50.
- Proof of Residency in Durham or Middlefield must be verified by a valid Drivers License.
- Automobile Registration must verify that the vehicle to which the transfer station permit is affixed is registered in Durham or Middlefield.
View the Durham-Middlefield Interlocal Agreement Advisory Board page.
Help reduce waste by participating in the residential home Composting Project. It’s estimated that household waste by weight is 25 to 40% compostable food waste!
View the Composting Pilot Project page.