- RFP / RFQ / Bid Opportunities
- Peckham Park Mowing
Peckham Park Mowing
The purpose of this project is to contract a fully insured company to service Peckham Park for mowing and basic weed whacking. Every two years our commission and town puts this job out to bid, to reevaluate our needs and decide our needed scope at Peckham Park. Peckham is a 26-acer park with a variety of terrain. We intend to have our grassy fields and common areas properly maintained by a specialty company so that we fulfill our mission to improve the quality of life for our citizens through the creation and maintenance of high-quality programs, facilities and community special events. By having a specialty company service our park, we can assure that we are providing a high-quality facility at Peckham Park.
View the complete contract details here.
All proposals in response to this RFP must be sealed and received no later than 3:00pm EST on Thursday, April 6th , 2023 and delivered to Middlefield Town Hall, Office of the First Selectman, 393 Jackson Hill Road, Middlefield, CT 06455 at which time the said bids will be opened and read.
Bidders may provide the following items as part of their proposal for consideration:
• Experience of company
• Examples of 3 or more mowing commitments designed and implemented by your organization
• Testimonials from past clients
• Anticipated resources/workers you will assign to this project (total number, role, title, experience)
• Project management methodology
• Fully Insured for the project specifications requested of your company
• Bidder must be current on all taxes and fees owed to the Town of Middlefield Connecticut.