- Monday, February 28, 4 pm
- Monday, March 7, 4 pm
- Monday, March 14, 4 pm
- Monday, September 26, 5 pm to 2021 Grand List Motor Vehicle Hearings
- Assessor's Office of the Middlefield Town Hall.
- (R) Kathleen Kokoszka November 18, 2019 to November 20, 2023
- (R) Nancy L. Currlin November 15, 2021 to November 16, 2025
- (D) Barbara Nadeau November 15, 2021 to November 16, 2025
The Board of Assessment Appeals consists of three Middlefield residents, elected to the Board. The Board hears appeals in February for Real Property, Personal Property and Supplemental Motor Vehicles (motor vehicles that are billed in January). An appeal form must be received on or before February 18th in order to make an appointment to be heard in March. Please contact the Assessor's Office for an appeal form or view the 2021 BAA Application (PDF).
In September, the board meets again to hear appeals for Motor Vehicles with a July billing date. No appointment or written appeal form is required.
Deadlines and meeting dates are posted on the Town's website, calendar, and on the Town Notice Board in the Town Hall. A legal notice is also posted in the Middletown Press.
For more information on this process please contact the Assessor's Office.